The Extreme Weather Town
Groveland is a very famous town situated in Essex Country that is in the state of Massachusetts. It is present 34 miles north of Boston. Originally it was a part of Bradford, which was isolated from the Town of Rowley in the year 1672. This town established on 9th September in the year 1950. It is famous for its bell service named “Bell of Congregational Church” that was crafted by Paul Revere. It is the only bell service that is still active out of 900 other bells formed by Revere’s company. Now this town has been divided into two regions, Northern and Southern Groveland area. The population of this town is more than 6,459 according to rough estimation.
Roofing Contractors Groveland Area
Groveland is a town where there are extreme weather changes. The average high temperature is almost 83.5o, while an average low temperature is 15.6o. Apart from that, annual precipitation in rainfall is somewhat equivalent to snowfall. So, the residents living in that area look for Groveland MA roofing contractors that offer them the best roofing services. Among a large number of roofing companies, our company, Melos Construction, is the best. Our excellent roofs protect Groveland people and their houses from extreme weather conditions.
Why Choose Melos Construction?
Our company is the longest-running roofing contractors in Groveland. The following are the reasons for hiring our company professionals for your roofing needs:
- We offer you the most reliable commercial and residential roofing services.
- We use proficient tools, high-quality materials, and the best techniques for the complete satisfaction of our customers.
- You can take advantage of roofing products and services from us at the most competitive rates
- Besides providing the most excellent roofing services, we offer reliable carpentry and siding work.
- Our company is a GAF Factory-certified master roofing contractor company on which you can completely trust.